Lake Arrowhead Church was founded as a 'chapel' in 1980 for residents of Lake Arrowhead who desired to worship God without leaving their neighborhood. After hiring a full-time pastor the 'chapel' has become a thriving church. The goal is simple: Seek God & Serve Others. Come join us as we worship, grow, and seek to live out God's goal for our lives.
The staff and leadership here at Lake Arrowhead Church is comprised of men and women who love, care and pray for every single person in the church. If you have any questions for any of our staff, feel free to reach out and email them or call our church office to speak with them. You can contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 770-479-3886
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Originally from Southern California, Matt traveled, for years as a lead singer with various bands across California. After marrying, he and his wife, Ann, and their two boys moved to the Lake Arrowhead area to begin a flooring business. Crafting his music talent by night after night performances through the years, he now brings his fantastic voice, warm personality, and contagious enthusiasm to each worship service. email@example.com
At our church, you will hear the phrase “the Bible says” repeatedly because it is not only God's message, but it is the ONLY reliable way to know the truth. In the Bible is revealed the greatest news of all time. The news is that God did for man what man could not do for himself. Through Jesus Christ, grace, truth, and life are available to anyone who will believe. This same God is working in the lives of His people. No, we are not perfect but are happy that we are loved, accepted, and moving towards our destiny. Because of what the Bible says, we can say at Lake Arrowhead Church-- Everybody is welcome! Nobody is perfect! Anything is possible!
We Affirm These Truths:
- the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
- there is One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that salvation for all sinners the regeneration of the Holy Spirit is essential. This happens when we repent of sin and Jesus is revealed to us as Lord. Then a personal relationship with God has begun.
- that the Holy Spirit is presently working in the lives of believers and by Whose indwelling believers are able to relate to God. We further believe the Holy Spirit's power and gifts are available to believers today.
- the resurrection of both believer and unbelievers to give an account to God one day. Unbelievers will be eternally lost to damnation and believers will attain eternal life.
- we think it is important to hold the Biblical practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold the practices of water baptism and the regular taking of communion. We do not believe these practices can bring salvation but are simply a testimony to our faith in a real God.